Friday, October 16, 2009

Present Continuous for the Future

Using the example below, finish the questions and answer them for your next vacation. For example,
1. Where are you going?
I'm going to the sierra with my family.
2. How long are .......

Remember to use the present continuous as the future!!!

1 ( where go) Where are you going?
2 (how long stay)…………………………………………………………………………………………………...
3 ( when go )………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
4 (go alone)………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
5 (travel by car)…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
6 (where stay)………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
7 (what do) ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
8 (what see) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
9 (who visit) …………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
10 (when return)…………………………………………………………………………………………… ………

3 comments:

  1. 1.-Where are you going on your next vacation?

    I´m going to Puerto Escondido and I´m going to Chacagua´s lagoon.

    2.-How long are you staying in this place?
    I´m going to stay about one week.

    3.-When are you going?
    I´m going on march twenty- fouth.

    4.-Are you going to go alone?
    No, I´m not.I´m going to go with my parents and my sister.

    5.-Are you traveling by car?
    Yes.And then we´re traveling of Puerto Escondido to Chacahua's lagoon by small launch.


    6.-Where are you going to stay?
    We´re staying in a hotel, in Puerto Escondido.
    7.-What are you doing?
    I´m going to eat Cocktail of shimps, orange juice, crab stock,lemonade ,lemonade and lemonade because I´m going to thirsty.


    8.-What are you going to see?
    I´m going to see the sea for long time, and I´m going to see the few vegetation of that place, the differents activities that the people to do in this place and everything like that.
    9.-Who are you going to visit?
    We´re not going to visit a special person, because we´re not have family living in this place.So we´re going to enjoy oneself and to finalize ours trip, we´re going to celebrate the birthday´s my sister.

    10.- when are you going to return?
    well, I don´t know exactlyt the date, but I think that it´s going to return on march thirtieth in the night, because this day is the birthday´s my sister, then we´re going to celebrate it in this place in the morning.But it depends of the my parents´s their decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I don't understand the instructions. Sorry. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!

    sorry but I don`t understand.I hope that tomorrow I can do this activity

    ReplyDelete